- This event has passed.
Introduction to Permaculture Webinar
May 6 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree
“You can solve all the world’s problems in a garden.”
Join Kym Chi on a journey into Permaculture to discover how it can help to create more resilient and regenerative systems for all aspects of life.
Together we will learn more about Permaculture and its benefits by:
- Exploring the foundational concepts
- Reviewing different topics of it’s framework
- Understanding how it creates resilience
- Discovering how applying it’s concepts can support during and even prevent emergencies and disasters.
- Recognizing how it can help create abundant land, lives and communities.
This webinar will include discussions, break out groups and a Q&A to support the integration of information shared.
Participants are welcomed and encouraged to consider an area of their life or a project that they can focus on during the class in order to apply learnings to their own life.
Free to attend.
Donations are welcomed via email transfer or PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email email@example.com to register and receive the Zoom Link.
If you cannot make the event on the actual date and time, a recording will be shared with those who pre – registered.
You may also be interested in the upcoming webinars :
Herbal First Aid :
Herbal Preparations :