Wise Women’s Weekend with Robin Clayfield and Kym Chi
July 6 @ 9:00 am - July 7 @ 5:00 pm$300
Join Robin Clayfield, an internationally acclaimed facilitator and author with Kym Chi as your guides for an interactive and playful adventure where you are invited to step more fully into your own
wildness and wisdom. Take part in a rare opportunity to share in a weekend of women together with
experienced facilitators from the Sunshine Coast of Australia and the Sunshine Coast of Canada. Come together in sacred circle exploring growth, sharing, support, healing, creative processes, fun, music, dance, ritual, ceremony, freedom, gratitude, passion, empowerment, nature connection, surrender, relaxation and regeneration.
The program has been created to assist and guide participants through a series of facilitated processes and activities which help people connect more deeply with themselves, with others and with Earth.
- Renew, Revitalize, Refresh Yourself
- Explore the Edges of Yourself, Go Deep Within
- Trust Yourself, the Universe and the Process of Your Personal Unfolding
- Manifest Your Full Beauty and Potential
- Break Through Personal Barriers
- Awaken Your Passion and Dreams
- Nurture and Nourish Your Spirit
- Connect with yourself and the Earth
- Move, Relax, Play, Dance
- Unlock Your Wild, Untamed Self
- Explore your wildness and wisdom
- Work and play with love and care for yourself and others
- Go deep into places where maybe you have not been before
- Share and have fun while also taking time to relax and reflect.
You Can Fulfill Your Wildest Dreams! WOMEN CAN DO ANYTHING!
$300 – includes farm fresh and organic meals
- Camping : $20
- Dorm Style : $30
- Shared Private Room : $40
To register or for more information, please email Kym Chi: email@example.com
or call : 604 399 8733
Please note: This has been designed to be a very special weekend so we would like to ask all participants to be present when we begin at 9am on Saturday morning (8am onwards for registrations). We will finish up by 5pm on Sunday and feel it is important that everyone can stay till the end. We encourage everyone to stay on site to stay in the energy of the magic we are creating together.
PARTICIPANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO BRING :
- Loose comfortable clothing
- Bathing suit & towel
- Coloured pencils/pens/crayons, a journal or drawing pad
- Instruments and any sacred or special objects that feel appropriate to bring
- Wise or wild woman’s outfits for dressing up
- An open mind and heart.
Robin Clayfield is an international facilitator, teacher, author, Grandmother and musician from Crystal Waters Eco- Village in Queensland, Australia. She has a passion for creative and interactive group work, deep ecology and permaculture. She trains teachers in her Dynamic Groups, Dynamic Learning; creative facilitation methodology, offers numerous heart and soul experiences and mentors others in ceremony, group work, earth healing and connection, visioning and planning processes. Robin participates regularly in women’s gatherings in Australia as a gathering facilitator, affinity group leader and an ‘Elder’ and has created the book and card set ‘Gifts for Wild Women’ as a way to support herself and all women to stop and do something to care for themselves regularly.
Kym Chi is a creative facilitator, medicine woman and artist from the Sunshine Coast of Canada. She is a certified Permaculture designer, teacher, chartered Herbalist, Reiki Master, and Artist Mentor. She has studied with many renowned teachers like Robin Clayfield, Rosemary Morrow, Robina McCurdy, Starhawk, Susun Weed, Mark Lakeman, Scott Pittman, Larry Santoyo, Autumn Skye and Allyson and Alex Grey . Kym has also done extensive self study and has much lived experience with ritual, facilitation, mentorship, conflict transformation, energy work, and art. When working with Kym you can expect to be received and held with compassion, understanding and support to connect with your most empowered and whole self.